Saturday, October 6, 2012

Reading a New Blog on a Saturday Morning

It's Saturday morning and while B and L were prepping themselves (i.e., putting on their unofficial uniforms of baggy pants, T shirts, and sweatshirts) to go out the door to get some goodies for breakfast, I stumbled upon a new blog via this post by Ruth Whippman on popcorntheblog. I found Ruth's interview with Julia completely delightful and I think you should read it too. Go now. Read.

Incidentally, as he was heading out the door I said to L, "I'm reading the greatest blog post." He stopped in his tracks. "Wow!" he said. "Wow!"

Then he asked me to carefully save the "movie farm" he is making on the coffee table (the cows are all watching a book/"movie" about rhinos and hippos) and I swore up and down I would not touch it--only to carelessly shove my laptop onto the table two seconds later and promptly knock down the barn.

Luckily he was already out the door or this would have been a Big Deal.


Next week on Momming: Big Deals.

The Movie Farm, repaired


No comments: